Accessibility statement - Pirha in English
Accessibility statement for the pirha.fi online service
This accessibility statement applies to the Pirha.fi web service and has been prepared on 17.10.2022.
This accessibility statement explains how the Pirha.fi website complies with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, what the accessibility shortcomings of the website are and how you can give us feedback on accessibility issues.
How have we tested accessibility?
At this stage, the accessibility assessment of the service has been carried out by the welfare area itself.
How accessible is the pirha.fi website?
This website largely meets the accessibility criteria of Level A and AA required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The website has some accessibility shortcomings, which are described in more detail below.
Content or functions that are not yet accessible
The website contains attachments and forms (pdf) covered by applicable legislation that are not accessible. There is also other content or functionality on the site that is not accessible:
- Some PDF files contain formatting that interferes with the use of a screen reader. For example, blank line breaks and headings that are not marked with heading levels (WCAG 1.3.1).
- Some PDF files have incomplete metadata. PDF files may lack language specification or contain untagged content (WCAG 3.1.1, 1.3.1)
- Some PDF files contain tables without table headings (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The programmatic collection of data in form fields has been identified as an area for improvement/correction. (WCAG 1.3.5)
- There are minor shortcomings in the use of heading levels both in the content pages of the website and in the PDF files. Some heading levels have been skipped and not all headings have been programmatically marked as headings (WCAG 1.3.1, 2.4.6, 2.4.2)
- Some pages with a lot of content lack a table of contents (WCAG 2.4.5)
- HTML code may have been used in individual cases to format the content. Body text formatting may contain incorrect tags in the html code. The tags bold, font, u and strike may have been used incorrectly. These may appear as errors to assistive technology users (WCAG 1.3.1).
- The web service contains content imported from other systems, where accessibility deficiencies arise in the original system.
The deficiencies listed here are being actively addressed.
Accessibility requirements do not apply to certain content
Video content published before 23 September 2020 and attachments published before 23 September 2018 are not required by law to be made retroactively accessible or removed from the website.
Maps are published on the website. According to the law, maps and map services do not have to meet accessibility requirements.
Accessibility requirements have been considered in the content of the social media channels of the Wellbeing services county of Pirkanmaa from 1 June 2022.
Visual and audio visual material produced before 1 June 2022 also includes content that does not meet the accessibility requirements (e.g. subtitles, alternative texts).
Did you notice any accessibility shortcomings?
If you find problems that are not described on this page, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible or within two weeks at the latest.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, or if you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can submit feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, which monitors the implementation of accessibility requirements in Finland.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Supervisory Unit for Web Accessibility
switchboard 0295 016 000
The online service was published on 20 October 2022.
This accessibility statement was prepared on 17 October 2022.
It was last updated on 17 October 2022.